WL3 is an Add-in for a Windows Home Server that allows you to monitor and control your HAI home control system from any device with a web browser, such as an iPhone 2.0, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, Smartphone, computer, PDA, etc.
Simply pull up WL3 on a browser and you have instant access to your HAI home control system. From there you can:
* Conveniently control individual lights, turn off all lights in the home or room, dim lights or adjust preset lighting scenes
* View surveillance cameras - see your front door, pool, boat dock, etc.
* Conserve energy by adjusting heating and cooling and view humidity and outdoor temperatures
* Arm or disarm the alarm, view a security log to monitor activity of housekeepers, nannies, etc.
* Control your Whole Home Audio system. Select music source and adjust volume levels in individual rooms or the whole house
* View recorded surveillance video
When the WL3 for Windows Home Server Add-in is installed, it is continually monitoring your home. It can inform you of events such as the alarm system being disarmed or activated, a car entering the garage/driveway, or even if the wine cellar door or pool gate has been opened.
While monitoring your home WL3 can also perform the following functions:
* Record video from your surveillance cameras based on an event
* Send e-mails or text messages to inform you when an event has taken place