Digital ArcHound - Windows Home Server Edition is a multi-user software solution that has been designed for individuals, families and small businesses to quickly and easily move toward a truly paperless environment by allowing them to store, retrieve, archive and manage their electronic documents in a new and innovative way.
Using the Digital ArcHound client software, each computer connected to the WHS server can independently archive, search, recall, email and combine archives from a centrally located archive vault on the WHS server.
Users are reporting that when they need to recall or email a bill, insurance statement, report cards, contract, receipt or other important piece of information, Digital ArcHound is the easiest way to find it.
Digital ArcHound - Windows Home Server Edition has a main installer that assists in the installation of the following components:
- WHS Server Console:
- Digital ArcHound Tab Installation for the Windows Home Server
- Client Connector (32 bit):
- Installation for Windows XP, Vista Home Premium, Vista Ultimate
- Vista Ultimate (64-bit) client version is expected to be available Q4 2008
- PDF Digitizer Printer:
- Web link download vrsion for Windows XP only.
- Vista version will be available Q3 2008
|2||313||04/01 1:33PM by RJserved|