The beta release of Drive Bender has a new release.
Version 18.104.22.168 has the following changes:
- Bug fix: A number of compatibility issues with S.M.A.R.T. and Silicon Image controllers.
- Update: When adding a drive via the wizard, the system drive (i.e. drive C), no longer appear in the list of drives available (they appeared disabled).
- Update: Improved S.M.A.R.T. notification.
- Update: Improved license / hardware detection, this should stop license de-activation issues.
- Added: On startup the service will detect any pools that can be recovered.
- Bug fix: The health service can crash (WHS platforms only).
- Bug fix: "Value cannot be null" error message when starting the Drive Bender Console application.
This latest beta release can be downloaded from here.
Microsoft MVP Philip Churchill's MS Windows Home Server Blog is one of the leading sources of breaking news and information, insightful opinion, and great tutorials regarding Windows Home Server. If you're an HP MediaSmart Server owner, this is a can't miss!