Drive Bender have a new beta release with a bunch of "under the hood" stuff plus some new S.M.A.R.T. monitoring features.
Here's the change log for version 188.8.131.52 BETA:
- Update: Much improved duplication speed and lower CPU overhead (most notable on large folders).
- Update: Duplication folder scanning speed have been much improved.
- Bug fix: When using duplication tools, stopping a search can cause the client interface to hang.
- Update: Improved speed of mount points loading in the dashboard.
- Bug fix: WHS dashboard crashes when drive removal/swap is complete.
- Update: Hard drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring has been introduced.
- Update: Hard drive model and serial number is now displayed for pooled drives (under the drives dashboard).
- Update: A number on interface enhancements.
- Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved.
You can find this beta release here.
Microsoft MVP Philip Churchill's MS Windows Home Server Blog is one of the leading sources of breaking news and information, insightful opinion, and great tutorials regarding Windows Home Server. If you're an HP MediaSmart Server owner, this is a can't miss!